I just got my Blackberry 9800 from the store and installed everything including sending service books to my phone but every 2-3 min the Email Setup page keeps popping up for log-in and it's starting to become very annoying.

I tried a security wipe and start everything new...still the Email Setup log-in page (i attached a screen capture file) keeps popping up automatically every 2-3min and it's getting in the way of using the phone. it's really annoying now so if anyone know how to make it not automatically pops up to interfere while I use the phone or even in idle mode?

also why is the screen so bright? i set my back-light to 10 already and no change but when I set it to auto dim, it would slowly brighten up again.

my BB9800 is an at&t phone but I'm using a local provider Truemove SIM card (Thailand).

Please help...before I give up on it...
    08-27-10 10:55 PM
    Hi,

I changed my provider recently, and I now have this problem of Email setup popping up automatically every now and then. Any ideas how to stop that?

Thanks!
    Last edited by dramesh; 02-09-11 at 07:08 AM.
    02-09-11 07:04 AM
    Hi,

I changed my provider recently, and I now have this problem of Email setup popping up automatically every now and then. Any ideas how to stop that?

Thanks!
    You may want to try the steps from this forum. Look at the last post, there are several things to try.

Re: Unwanted screen popping up on 9800 Torch - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    02-09-11 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD