Hi there all..

Does anyone here knows how to set the "LED" to be flashed or keep flashing when I Missed the call?

I can't find that function.(actually this is my first BB as well)

It got all notification alert(flashing) for such as TxT/ Pin/ e-mail/ etc but how come for the easiest function like a "Missed call" doesnt have any???

Tks a lot!!!
    12-15-10 09:33 PM
    Hit the select profile icon at top left of homescreen>change sound and alerts>profile management>choose all profiles>expand phone ringtones>phone>visual alert select on for led.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 09:52 PM
    The LED only flashed when the phone is ringing. For messages, the LED will flash for 15 minutes. This is what BBs do. To do anything else you will need a 3rd party app like BerryBuzz.

12-15-10 10:05 PM
    tks for Gunny B4 and shansmi,

I see,then do we have to pay for the third party app... eg: Berrybuss?

tks
    12-15-10 10:44 PM
    Yes. It's like $5 USD here on CB. I use it to do what you are looking for myself. BerryWeather is another app by the same company and well worth the money. It has a homescreen function that will add current conditions and the weekly forcast to your homescreen without having to run a 3rd party theme with a weather slot.

BBbeary likes this.
    12-15-10 10:54 PM
    wow tks..a lot!!

So I can find some kind of these app in this CB site right? Tks again
    12-15-10 11:02 PM
    Yep and your welcome!

12-15-10 11:06 PM
    The LED only flashed when the phone is ringing. For messages, the LED will flash for 15 minutes. This is what BBs do. To do anything else you will need a 3rd party app like BerryBuzz.

All my previous berries, before my Torch and my 9780, flashed after I had missed a call, for quite a while. ( no third party app required) I think this feature went away in os6

12-16-10 04:45 AM
    Nope, not there in OS5 on my 9700s either. I don't have a curve or 9k to test with anymore. The LED runs for 15 mins on messaging but not missed calls. It may also run if they leave a VM since that ties back into Messaging but I have not specifically tested this.

12-16-10 07:24 AM
    Another vote for the paid version of BerryBuzz.

12-16-10 07:38 AM
    If all you want to do is have a flashing LED light after a missed call you don't even need to purchase BerryBuzz, you can just download the free version of the app. Thats what I have done, because I did not want to change anything else and there was not reason for me to purchase the full version. Hope that helps.
    12-16-10 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD