Ok my last phone was the amazing Blackberry Bold 9000 I have more then 200+ pictures. But here's the problem, now that I just got the Torch which is a real hot phone, the pics are not filling up the screen cause its on the resolution of the Bold. Is there anyway to have my pics fill up the whole screen without messing up the quality so much???? If so please anything helps thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 04:48 PM
    Have you adjusted the resolution on the 9800?

My 9800 images are way better than my 9700 . The 9000 would not even compare.
    08-14-10 04:55 PM
    How would I go about to adjust them??? Or the resolution??

08-14-10 05:19 PM
    You would have to crop them from what I've noticed. When I turn the screen landscape, my old pictures fill the screen. Look atthe properties of the pictures and you'll see what I mean. They are just a different shape.

08-15-10 06:18 AM
    Hey, download some software that converts the size/res of your picture files. A good place to start looking is google, there are a ton of freebies! Happy hunting.
    08-15-10 06:37 AM
    You would have to crop them from what I've noticed. When I turn the screen landscape, my old pictures fill the screen. Look atthe properties of the pictures and you'll see what I mean. They are just a different shape.

The cropping I would have to do them on my computer...**** lol that's gonna take a long time but ill look @ the properties so basically they have to be cropped to portrait??

08-15-10 03:41 PM
    Hey, download some software that converts the size/res of your picture files. A good place to start looking is google, there are a ton of freebies! Happy hunting.

Do you know of any that are good?

08-15-10 03:42 PM
    I see no reason to alter your pictures. I also came from a Bold 9000, the pictures fill the entire screen if you turn the phone side ways. Just make sure to close the keyboard when you do it or it will not switch to landscape.

08-15-10 03:53 PM
    I see no reason to alter your pictures. I also came from a Bold 9000, the pictures fill the entire screen if you turn the phone side ways. Just make sure to close the keyboard when you do it or it will not switch to landscape.

I definitely get that they fit on landscape perfectly but I have some pictures and wallpapers that I need to fit in portrait that's the problem....so any ideas
    08-15-10 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD