Please can someone help me, basically Ive had my torch for less than a week, for the first couple of days it worked perfectly, but everytime my battery runs out or I turn my phone off texts start dissapearing aswell as bbms I received a message i wanted to keep so even saved them, there not showing up in the saved folder and no texts are showing in the deleted sms folder either !!?! its so weird, Ive had about 6 texts today and theyve all wiped as soon as its ran out of battery and recharged I rang up orange with the problem and they said theyve never heard of it and to just download update software, ive done everything, reset the phone, updated, sent my blackberry registration again i keep getting the error message uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_messaging_app (150) is not respondiing, also when I charge the phone the touch screen is very non-responsive, please can someone shed some light on this asap, a bit bummed because i had the curve before and never had any problems thanks.
    12-28-10 06:09 PM
    Sounds like a corrupted file or db. I would wipe and reload the OS.
    12-28-10 06:15 PM
    Hi sorry im a useless 21 year old girl and got no clue what to do haha! could you put it in thick peoples terms
    12-28-10 06:31 PM
    Sounds like trouble with your software. There are insstructions in a sticky around here for relopading your software. Like replacing the software on a computer. Sounds scary but is not.

The other option is to replace the phone but I recommend the software first. BB is made to be handled that way.

Check the instructions here http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-1...ked-blackberry

Come back for more help if you still have trouble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD