Hi Team

Hope you help with this most annoying issue I am facing with my sexy Torch!

When ever I take a picture on my torch and I want to preview the picture it takes max 10 seconds to loads the pic! thats very appauling!

I have tried reformatting the card, deleting all pics from it yet still no luck?!

any one else face the same issue as me? if so what is the work around to this?!

Many thanks all!
    09-03-11 06:16 PM
    I got this issue as well after doing a OS update (can't remember which one), it has to do with the sd card. To solve this I use the internal 4GB of memory and about every week I move the files to my computer and SD card.

That did it for me, I was about to throw the efin Torch to a wall before remembering about the internal memory.
    09-04-11 09:38 AM
    Upgrade to .600

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 02:59 PM
    delete files that are called bbthumbs or thumbs. then it will refresh the thumbnails and photos again.

had a similar issue.
    09-08-11 04:53 AM
    Problem still exists but slightly better w 600.

U'll slowly learn that bb engineers r like india's road contractors. They like setting up new problems every time they release an update to fix older ones. It keeps them in business.

09-09-11 05:50 AM
    mines seesm to be fair after i take a pic but sometimes it does load slow after i take a pic but i guess its just cause a bit of lag on the phone sometimes... dont think its a big issue
    09-09-11 08:18 AM
    After I take a pic it saves it to my media card, I have around 2,500 photos on it. It does take about 10 seconds to load up any pictures. I'm guessing that is because of the weaker processor and poor software programming. Does it bug the crap out of me? Oh **** yes because i'm a facebook uploading freak. I will live with it though, that's probably the only issue i'm having other than the screen brightness at night. WAYYYY TOOO BRIGHT STILL! I get migraines really easily so all of my electronic devices always have the brightness settings set to very low.
    09-09-11 04:04 PM
    It is slow because you have 2,500 pictures on the card. Even with saving on to your card, that many pictures in the Camera file will cause it to load slow. If you move pics to new folders on your card, it should help the speed.

09-10-11 10:03 AM
    i have the same issue, & mine actually didn't start doing it until i did the 6.0 update, after taking a picture, it takes FOREVER to review it. Before the update it only took a few seconds, now it will take up to a minute, sometimes longer, VERY annoying. I have about 150 pics on my SD card which i don't think is an exceptionally large amount. Gonna try storing to internal memory and deleting the BBThumbs files and see if it helps.
    09-14-11 11:20 AM
    I have found that moving the pictures out of the camera folder into a new folder helps the camera review run more quickly. The more pictures you have in your camera folder, the more the OS has to load when doing a "review" of the picture you have just taken. I store all my pics on my sd card, but try to keep to a minimum the number that show up under camera which means that my picture "review" is really fast.
    09-14-11 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD