Just picked up my Torch! So far everything is awesome except. . . . the phone wont vibrate at all. Did a battery pull and still a no go. I was wondering if maybe I missed a setting (already edited profiles) or if its faulty hardware.
    08-21-10 08:51 PM
    Under the sound profile at the bottom it says tactile alerts. make sure you have vibration set to on or custom for the first button, then if you want it to vibrate in and out of holster, select always on the last button that says vibrate.
    08-21-10 09:03 PM
    Under the sound profile at the bottom it says tactile alerts. make sure you have vibration set to on or custom for the first button, then if you want it to vibrate in and out of holster, select always on the last button that says vibrate.
    First button is set to on and its set to vibrate always. Still a no go. I ran a test that I found in another thread (under status or something like that) and the phone didn't vibrate for the vibrate test. I think its faulty but was hoping that it wasn't. . .
    08-21-10 09:09 PM
    It may be, sorry to hear that. I hope you don't inherit other issues when you trade!
    08-21-10 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD