so i downloaded the new update of BBM this morning went to reset the phone and it wont turn back on HELP ???????????????????
    02-25-12 10:24 AM
    Removed the battery and put it back and restart your phone. Wait for it to upload itself. If it doesn't work check your battery or put it on charge. Hope it works
    02-25-12 11:20 AM
    The same thing happend to me. I had to use bbsak and wipe my device and load a new OS. Probally for the better my phone was running really sluggish
    02-25-12 02:02 PM
    ive been removing the battery and replacing it all day, it gets 3/4 of way down the white bar then restarts itself.

whts this BBSAK i keep seeing people talking about ?? tried conecting it to desktop manager but because it wont turn on it wont connect
    02-25-12 02:28 PM
    blackberry swiss army knife (bbsak) just google it, it will be your first result it will wipe the device clean then you click on load OS to put your device software back on. Be warned all your apps will be gone. Hopefully you were running blackberry protect so you can get back your contacts. good luck
    02-25-12 04:21 PM
    Why don't you try safe mode ? Hold the back arrow button after doing a battery pull, re-install/uninstall the update, reboot.
    02-25-12 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD