I set my phone to auto-lock after two minutes. However, it auto-locks even during things like Youtube/videos, things that don't happen on other smartphones (not trying to start a flame war here). Is there a way around this?
    08-17-11 03:58 PM
    Yes, don't set it to auto-lock. Not trying to be a smart aleck, but why do you want it to lock after two minutes? I just hit the lock button when I want it to lock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 07:12 PM
    If auto-lock was pointless, why would it be an option?

Mine is set to two minutes and it doesn't lock or even dim the screen when the media player is open (either playing YouTube or a saved video). I would say try reloading the OS.
    08-17-11 08:37 PM
    If auto-lock was pointless, why would it be an option?

Mine is set to two minutes and it doesn't lock or even dim the screen when the media player is open (either playing YouTube or a saved video). I would say try reloading the OS.
    When I hit the lock button, it takes two minutes for my passcode lock to kick in. Meaning that it can easily hit the lock and unlock it. I set a passcode, and that auto-locks it. Is there a way to set it so that the passcode kicks in immediately?

08-17-11 09:19 PM
    Just install Patternlock from app world and forget all that stuff

08-18-11 01:30 AM
    I set my phone to auto-lock after two minutes. However, it auto-locks even during things like Youtube/videos, things that don't happen on other smartphones (not trying to start a flame war here). Is there a way around this?
    I am having same problem. Its very annoying. Keep hoping I can find a way around this ... Anyone have any thing more current ? ? ? I really want to keep the auto-lock feature set, but wish that when in media player it didn't lock !!!

Torch 9800.

Thanks,
    CDM
    11-30-11 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD