Hey! I just got my brand new Torch, but I already have problem.

I saw a thread from a girl who had the same problem with her BBY Curve: I can go on the Internet, I can send and receive e-mails, but it is just impossible to make phone calls or sending SMS. I went to the store where I got my phone, they gave me a new SIM card, nothing changed. I tried many times battery pull, same thing. I even checked the settings like firewall, I precise that the phone is BRAND NEW, it never fell.

Many people think that it is a network problem, but I was thinking that it might be an OS issue. What do you guys think about that?
    10-16-10 11:48 PM
    Lol, funny you mentioned this, because I am on the phone and texting at the same time.
    10-17-10 12:13 AM
    This is funny indeed, but it's not helping.
    10-17-10 05:27 AM
    This is funny indeed, but it's not helping.
    Just curious, while you were at the store and got a new SIM card, you didn't try it out right there and see if it worked? It has to be a carrier issue IMO.
    10-17-10 11:40 AM
    Just curious, while you were at the store and got a new SIM card, you didn't try it out right there and see if it worked? It has to be a carrier issue IMO.
    I tried, and then when I got back home, i put the new SIM card in my BBY Bold, it didn't work either. So I guess you're right, it has to be a carrier issue. I'm gonna call them tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD