Hello all,

Looking for a little help on getting parts for the Torch 9800 in the Great White North (Canada).

I noticed Rogers is getting an all white Torch and I would like to get all those pretty little white bits and pieces to swap my Torch over! Tis the season!

Any help would be appreciated!
    11-16-10 12:44 PM
    Truesupplier has pretty much everything you need except the white digitizer screen, I've been have a difficult time finding that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 12:54 PM
    me to im looking for parts here in Canada and i don't wanna order online i want to go to a store to see the parts because in that way i can see if is a cheap quality of a product im looking to replace the metal frame with an aluminum one or something solid but lighter then that metal one
    11-16-10 01:08 PM
    Hmm, I think your gonna find a store like that or parts like that unless you go for expensive colorware pieces.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 01:40 PM
    The place I always go for parts for any phone is cnn.cn. Cheap and works great, they have parts for everything.

Just so there is no confusion that is .cn not a type-o that was suppose to be .com
    Last edited by rjkolo; 11-16-10 at 02:57 PM.
    11-16-10 02:54 PM
    blackberrydoctor.ca Try them.... Langley BC
    11-16-10 05:39 PM
    Thanks for the replies!

So far every place I have contacted are not willing to stand behind the quality of the parts available and have mentioned waiting for OEM bits and pieces. So I guess it's wait and see....
    11-25-10 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD