I have kind of a bizzare problem. One of the blogs that my wife visits causes the error message in the title. If you say no to the message, nothing happens. If you press the end key, it goes back to the home page but the message still stays up, kinda like a pop up window that won't cancel. If you press "yes" about 10 times or so, it will go away and you can close the browser. If not, you must do a battery pull. Turning the phone off and then back on will not get rid of the message. I tried it on my phone and it does the same thing. Just wondering if this is a Non-blackberry friendly blog, or if its something in the settings. Here is how to replicate the problem. The blog address is girl from Florida after that, about 15 lines down there is a sentence with a hyperlink "Then time for my own bubble bath and book!" I click on the link, look at the page and hit the back button on the blackberry and then it hits. Any ideas?
    01-18-11 07:22 PM
    First question is why are you reading this girls ever so boring blog??
    The answer is shes is probably logged into amazon when she created the hyperlink...
    So you get an error message.
    01-18-11 07:43 PM
    never seen this and upon a search it returned same questions with no answers.
    01-18-11 07:48 PM
    First question is why are you reading this girls ever so boring blog??
    The answer is shes is probably logged into amazon when she created the hyperlink...
    So you get an error message.
    I totally agree with your opinion about the boring blog. Unfortunately, my wife does not.
    gmpblack likes this.
    01-18-11 08:20 PM
    i get that a lot actually, it is pretty annoying. i get it when i visit sites like gizmodo, kotaku etc. dunno how to fix it
    01-18-11 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD