I have an outlook calendar on bberry torch synched via enterprise server. last week all older entries on calendar on bberry disappeared leaving only very new ones. email still downloads, tasks still synch, memo pad still works. contacts still update. Contacted administrators they suggested reinstall enterprise server connection.. lost all my text messages grrr but no fix. They thought it must be phone, installed emails etc on a new phone connected me to that using old SIM card and SD card. calendar still does not show old items which are still visible on my laptop. I guess its something on server but they have no clues. Any ideas please?? I need my calendar on my blackberry!!
    Last edited by thorsten stanley; 12-08-12 at 06:36 AM.
    12-08-12 06:19 AM
    So new mail and calendar are ok? How about a week old?

Both mail and calendar are set to delete old messages and events by default. They do not delete from the source, only the BB. If you read the 9800 manual, you'll find the place in Options to change the default setting.
    12-08-12 08:17 AM
    no these are future appointments that are missing. I have already set it to keep old emails and events "for ever" anyway. Only future calendar entries that I entered AFTER everything disappeared are being shown.

thanks for your interest though! :-)
    12-09-12 05:54 AM
    Ah, I get it now. Not past and future, but recently created. What else happened when you lost them? Did you perform *any* kind of upgrade?

This is odd. Whenever I had to re-establish by BES connection, all of my old mail, appts, etc., came through.
    12-09-12 09:43 AM
    just got a phone call from University IT dept- they have had 2 other phones do same thing.. and its clearly a server fault not a phone fault. Thas what I thought from the start!! Now wait patiently for them to fix. Hmmmmm :-)

thanks for interest!
    12-11-12 05:51 AM
    Post back if/when they fix it.
    12-11-12 09:05 PM