I used to be able to do other things like emailing/whatsapp-ing etc. when I was streaming radio (I use tunein radio) with my BB but I'm not sure why these days I can't. It seems that when I'm streaming radio, I don't have internet connection for other services (I get the red clock for emails/whatsapp messages). Does anyone know if it is some kind of setting that I have to check?

Noticed that this only happens in 3G mode. Everything is able to run together when in 2G.
    Last edited by dawnjc79; 10-16-11 at 01:14 AM.
    10-16-11 12:11 AM
    I used to be able to do other things like emailing/whatsapp-ing etc. when I was streaming radio (I use tunein radio) with my BB but I'm not sure why these days I can't. It seems that when I'm streaming radio, I don't have internet connection for other services (I get the red clock for emails/whatsapp messages). Does anyone know if it is some kind of setting that I have to check?

Noticed that this only happens in 3G mode. Everything is able to run together when in 2G.
    Wondering the exact same thing, were you able to resolve the issue? Is anyone else experiencing this? Use Tune-In as well and started to notice the problem several weeks ago. Don't know if it's network related or app related (AT&T BB 9900 OS 7.1.0.2.0.5)... :/

Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-12 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD