I've searched the forums but haven't found anyone else reporting this issue. Sometimes the pages don't render completely on a website. I have not seen a pattern develop, either. It's quite random. For instance, when accessing CB using the CB Launcher, I click on a specific topic (Today's Blackberry Posts, etc.), and when the list renders, I have huge blank areas. It happens on mobile websites as well. Has anyone else experienced this? I've checked all of my browser settings and they all look correct. I appreciate any advice.
    11-18-10 07:47 PM
    What OS and network/area?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 07:55 PM
    I'm using .337 and I'm with at&t, So Cal.
    11-18-10 08:36 PM
    I would say something odd happened with your OS load. Have you tried a battery pull?
    If that doesn't fix it, I would definatly reload the OS, haven't seen this anywhere else so its more then likely just a bug.
    11-18-10 08:40 PM
    You know, I thought about that but this only started happening yesterday. I loaded the new os the day it was leaked and did not have this issue. I'll try a battery pull first.
    11-18-10 08:55 PM
    Could always try deleting the browser cache/history
    11-18-10 08:56 PM
    Wow, thanks, guys! Problem solved! I don't know if it was the reboot or the clearing of the cache, but it's fixed!

Another issue arose on restart of my phone. I got the following error message: Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointer Exception

Does anyone know what this means? I've never had an error message on reboot/startup before. Thanks!
    11-18-10 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD