Xbox? You mean Wii
    No, XBOX.
    He would've sold the Wii as he would have nobody to play with on it.
    08-03-10 08:37 PM
    +100 not needed.
    Well, a lot of features offered on phones aren't 'needed'. But I could easily use a video out on Blackberry that I could easily make great use out of when teaching in the classroom. It just seems it'd be better to have it and be able to use it even if you don't want to than not have it and need it one day.

I think the 9800 looks awesome and have no doubt that I will be upgrading to it at the end of August. And I do realize that no phone will ever be perfect and have everything. However, it seems there are enough consumers calamoring for things like a 1 ghz processor, video out, better battery, etc. Why not just build the phone for what a lot of consumers want.

I can't imagine anyone really whining about paying an extra $20 or $30 if there were quite a few more features.
    08-04-10 01:09 PM
    Perhaps this is important to some people? I guess it is. I don't keep videos on my berry other than the ones I shoot with the phone itself.
    08-04-10 01:57 PM

they just need to push a firmware update so it can do more that powerpoint slideshows.
    08-04-10 03:22 PM
    It ain't crystal clear but being able to watch live tv on the car DVD screen is amazing to have during football season. Especially for me as I drive to away games down here in the southeast where it takes a while to get from state to state. Being able to watch ESPN is unbelievable.
    and illegal. lol. but still cool, i never thought about doing that in my truck on our 6 hour dune trips. hmmmmm.
    did someone say the iphone does? lol
    Last edited by ibcnul8ter; 08-04-10 at 04:57 PM.
    08-04-10 04:53 PM
    and illegal. lol. but still cool, i never thought about doing that in my truck on our 6 hour dune trips. hmmmmm.
    did someone say the iphone does? lol
    i kno if u have the video out cable on ur iphone u can...also u can setup ur home cable box thro a program called orb and get all ur channels accessible thro the web works pretty well...it will pretty much stream to any web browser u just need the video out feature...o yea orb lets u change ur channels remotely too
    08-04-10 05:03 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD