So this has been discussed all over the forum already but it didnt help me out.
    I have no browser available on my new BB torch, facebook doesnt work etc. Though BBM does work and the browser worked on my old BB 9700 Bolt.
    I got the dataplan required etc though it says I doesnt!

Resend my host routing tables which Im registered on and it says Im registered. Though nothing seems to work except my BBM.

Im using the services from Vodafone.

Hope someone can help me out cause this is getting pretty annoying...

Regards,
    Martijn
    07-20-11 06:17 AM
    Have you tried taking the phone to a Vodafone store and have the store rep take a look at it? Sometimes the sales people there can be very helpful. If they cant help you then since it is a new phone maybe you can try a new replacement.
    07-20-11 06:45 AM
    Haven't yet while Im on holiday right now so kinda can't atm (people hardly speak english here). A friend of mine has the same problem and people from the store weren't able to help him with the problem. Could it be that it is because my phone should actually have a different provider sim card in it? Maybe it needs some kind of unlock?
    07-20-11 02:08 PM
    Did you get it resolved by changing the provider sim card in your Torch 9800?
    07-25-11 06:46 PM
    log into your BIS account website, and resend the service books to your phone, then wait a few seconds and see if that fixes it
    07-25-11 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD