I got a new Blackberry Torch tonight and was trying to set up my personal email but everytime I would try to do something related to the internet I constantly got the message "your connection to the wireless network is turned on but you are not in a wireless coverage area"

On my home screen at the top there's a 3g and the bars but not the Blackberry dots that I used to have on my old bold. Could this have something to do with it? I know I have the correct data plan too so that can't be it. Thanks in advance
    04-12-11 12:15 AM
    you need to change the PINs over on your BIS account... once they have been changed then it should work
    04-12-11 09:45 AM
    you need to change the PINs over on your BIS account... once they have been changed then it should work
    +1. I am not sure if you can do this from the device. Best bet is to log into your carrier's BIS site, do the device switch. Once your new device's pin is associated with that bus accound, update the service books... This well transfer over your bis service, and already configured email accounts...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD