Wow, what a pleasant experience I just had today. I purchased QL from CB a while back and then I seen it on APP World and I just had to get it for my 9800. Not really sure what happened but the code from AW seemed to be that of my 9550. A long story short, after corresponding back and forth I was provided a new code, one that actually worked for my pin on my 9800.

Happy days are here again. Thanks Nikkisoft
    06-13-11 05:41 PM
    They are really good with getting back with you promptly. I had him fix a exact issue like that when he was on vacation. Pretty darn dedicated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 09:35 PM
    I had a problem with one of the features in QuickLaunch and sent an email. He responded in a matter of minutes and provided a solution that was easy to follow and fixed the problem. He is one of the best developers in terms of support. My problem occurred over a year ago, and I have not had any issues since; but I know that I will get prompt support if I need it.
    06-14-11 12:03 AM
    Wait is Nikkisoft a single developer?

[Edit] I mean is he a lone developer not if he's in a relationship. lol
    06-14-11 12:04 AM
    Wait is Nikkisoft a single developer?

[Edit] I mean is he a lone developer not if he's in a relationship. lol
    As far as I know, he does all his work himself.
    06-14-11 12:13 AM
    I believe he is a lone developer.

06-14-11 01:42 AM
    At one point I was changing units often. The code wouldn't work from one phone to the other-- contacted them each time, and never got an answer. I had paid for the product twice and wasn't about to pay them 3 times (just on principle-- not for the five bucks). Could do without them, thanks.
    I'm glad you guys had a good experience though.

06-14-11 05:49 AM
    I won an app of theirs a while back, while I have switched devices about 4 times now, every time I emailed them for a new code to correspond to my new PIN and every time within minutes they emailed me back even though it was a paid app I received for free.
    06-14-11 07:05 AM
    I have had the program since day one, best support in the ENTIRE business bar none, including every software company I deal with. He responds within hours, if sometimes not faster. I wish he ran Microsoft support!!!!! Kudos to a great company!!!!!

RF
    06-17-11 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD