Hello all!

Only just converted over from a Iphone to a BB and just need some help with my email.

I have set it up fine, that's all working properly, I was just wondering if there is a way to be able to download all of your emails to the phone? I only have emails from when I got the phone which is a pain because I need access to old emails while I'm on the go.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    09-19-11 03:56 AM
    That is a common situation, depending upon what type of Email account it is.

It depends upon what type of server you have. Is it IMAP? If so, you can download logicmail at LogicMail for BlackBerry and use it to view all your Imap folders.

If it's POP3, then probably not. Most if not all phones would have the same issue.
    beho9 likes this.
    09-19-11 04:16 AM
    Ah great! I'm not sure what it is.. how would I find out? (sorry - useless)

Thanks for the help )
    09-19-11 04:45 AM
    Who is the email through? Most of use could probably tell you if you tell us who the provider is. Some of the more popular email services use both protocols.
    09-19-11 06:18 AM
    My email is through Gmail
    09-20-11 06:22 AM
    Well I don't really know how you can get your old emails to your phone.. But a good option if you need to go back to one of your previous email u can always use the browser.. That should help it somewhat

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD