They took off the Bold branding!
    Probably not a priority on internal hardware, the odds are they are going to do something with the battery cover too if the tour and bolds are anything to go by.
    06-05-10 07:01 AM
    I'm in love! I really hope this is coming to Sprint eventually like the rumors say. I'm eligible for upgrade on 7/1/10 and was going to upgrade to the 9650 but now I think I'll stick with my Curve 2 a bit longer and hold out for the 9800.
    Beyond the very earliest rumors we haven't heard anything about a cdma slider, so you could have a very long wait for one.
    06-05-10 07:02 AM
    OhOh - That looks like the Curve battery - I see daily charging as a necessity - perhaps even more often than that
    That battery looked more like the one you get in a storm 2 from the coloring, but those are relatively thick so this might be another new one again.
    06-05-10 07:08 AM
    man I have to say I would want this BUT ITS NOT ON VERIZON! and no way I am leaving big red for ATT. Due for an upgrade in August so hopefully we can get some insight on the storm 3 before I have to make a decision. Otherwise I am going 9650 and surely will be happy. My wife has the 9700 and its a great phone really.
    06-05-10 09:15 AM
    That battery looked more like the one you get in a storm 2 from the coloring, but those are relatively thick so this might be another new one again.
    It's the same battery. I could swap batteries between my 8900, 9530 and 9550 no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 10:43 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD