We are looking for a couple of Torch users to beta test a new application that we hope to release very soon. If you are interested, please PM your email address and we will contact you with the details. Of course, testers will receive the application for free after launch. We are only looking for two to three and will pick them on a first come first serve basis. Thanks!
    09-11-10 06:37 PM
    It might help to say what the app is rather than just asking for email addresses. maybe a website for your organization.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 06:45 PM
    PM sent.

10char
    09-11-10 06:45 PM
    It might help to say what the app is rather than just asking for email addresses. maybe a website for your organization.

The website info is in the signature.
    09-11-10 06:46 PM
    Pm sent.

09-11-10 06:51 PM
    I'd be glad to help but I assume it's too late and if it's an app I have no interest in I might be a bad tester!

PS: Please fix PatternLock to work with "launch behind default lock" thanks!
    09-11-10 06:58 PM
    Are you still looking for beta testers?? I have a torch and would like to participate!
    09-11-10 07:02 PM
    We'll take a couple more. Just PM your email address to be added to the list.
    09-11-10 07:03 PM
    We have all the users we need now. Thanks! Stay tuned for more information soon.
    09-11-10 07:12 PM
    Ahh, I have that stuff turned off. He's the patternlock guy, good app, i bought it.

The website info is in the signature.
    09-11-10 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD