Hey guys ... need SERIOUS help here.

Just upgraded my 9800 from PAYG to a billing plan. Lost all my email addresses. No big deal, go into setup and get them back in right?

I am unable to add my @rogers.blackberry.net email address back. I was informed by the brains that work the counter at the Rogers store that Blackberry is no longer handing out enterprise email addresses.

My conundrum is this ... my Blackberry App World was registered with my @rogers.blackberry.net email address. I am now on attempt 9/10. I can't retrieve the email addresses password because I no longer have access to the address. I am unable to register a new app world account because I already have one with my @rogers.blackberry.net address.

I really don't care if I ever get my enterprise address back ... actually I'll be glad to just have the one email address. But no App World sucks!!

Any thoughts?
    03-01-13 10:10 PM
    not quite certain of what I am suggesting but I believe that you should unregister you pin from the carrier (via your pc) so as to "release" your device. Then you should probably be able to register your id to a new email address.
    Or maybe you should try to change the email address of your bbid again via your pc.
    03-02-13 02:40 AM
    You need to get a new BBID it seems.
    use BBSAK to completely wipe your OS and then you need to reinstall your OS. then make a new BBID. you'll lose your appworld app list but i guess you can deal with that. I'm only 85% sure it works though.
    akavbb likes this.
    03-02-13 10:21 AM
    Hey guys ... need SERIOUS help here.

Just upgraded my 9800 from PAYG to a billing plan. Lost all my email addresses. No big deal, go into setup and get them back in right?

I am unable to add my @rogers.blackberry.net email address back. I was informed by the brains that work the counter at the Rogers store that Blackberry is no longer handing out enterprise email addresses.
    Did you go from a Rogers PAYG to a Rogers billing plan?
    If so then i'm bemused as to why your Rogers BIS/BES email account did not go with you. When you say enterprise email address are you referring to your BB email account supplied by Rogers? These are unique to each account (device) and you can take this account to any BB.

My conundrum is this ... my Blackberry App World was registered with my @rogers.blackberry.net email address. I am now on attempt 9/10. I can't retrieve the email addresses password because I no longer have access to the address. I am unable to register a new app world account because I already have one with my @rogers.blackberry.net address.

I really don't care if I ever get my enterprise address back ... actually I'll be glad to just have the one email address. But no App World sucks!!

Any thoughts?
    I would log in to your Rogers BIS account page and reset your email account. Then i would log in to your BlackBerry App World account through your PC and re establish the connection. Do you have a backup on BDM?

Ps. I would do the above after a battery pull and then connecting via usb to the PC.
    Last edited by eSport; 03-02-13 at 02:10 PM. Reason: typos
    03-02-13 12:23 PM