Hey!

I get my notifications from MySpace as they should BUT at the same time I receive an e-mail every time someone sends a message when all the mail notifications are turned off on the MySpace webpage as in the mobile app.
    Does anybody know how to get rid of the e-mails?

Greetz
    01-06-11 05:23 PM
    I am pretty sure you have missed a setting somewhere in MySpace. On a PC login and check everything again. I am ASSuMEing it should work similar to FB. You may even try deleting the BB MyS app via the website if it tracks how you login as FB does...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 07:33 PM
    All notifications are unchecked on the mobile app and on the webpage. I also uninstalled MySpace on my mobile and re-installed it, without any succes.
    Tried to mail MySpace but they don't even read the message lol.. All they see is: mobile and they send me a mail to set it up with my phonenumber, so asking help from them is out of the question. :-)
    01-07-11 03:35 PM
    oh now that is different and usually for SMS at least that is how FB works when doing "mobile" on their website. Notifications from the FB app are when someone does something to you directly or in a thread etc that you have commented on.
    01-07-11 09:49 PM
    Yea.. Thats what the problem is. I have the Myspace app, and everytime someone messages me I get the Myspace icon on my bb + an e-mail.. Even tho all the e-mail notifications are unchecked. U see?
    Doesn't make sence to get the e-mails when u already have the Myspace notification.

01-08-11 04:25 AM
    There has to be an option on MS via a PC to turn email off. I don't have MS so I can't provide the exact steps. One thing you could do as a cheesy workaround is to setup a rule on your carriers BIS website to block them from your BB.

01-08-11 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD