I put this in another thread about "Slogan for the Slider." I thought it was funny, so I figured I'd throw it out there for everyone to see. Anbody got more good ideas for a TV/Radio commercial...

Ladies and Gentlemen, just how much would you pay for the all new Blackberry Slider? $600! $500! Not even $400! Act now and you'll get this revolutionary Slider with all its bugs for the low low price of $300 plus $800 in shipping and handling and other carrier charges you will not understand! But wait. There's more. You'll also get the all new blackberry wall charger with a new usb size (not so mini) so you have to buy all the equipment...again! But waiiiiit! Yes, there's more. Dont' act now and you'll be able to wait for the rumored Slider 2 to be rumored 2 weeks after the new revolutionary Slider is released. Think we're done? We're not! We'll also include a link to a future link of the future and new 6.1 OS that will work the way 6.0 was supposed to! Wait wait wait! We're not done yet. We'll even throw in a golden pass good for 4 refurbs through your carrier when the Slidere does wrong whatever it's about to do wrong!! This offer expires when the Slider is discontinued due to the release of the Slider 2 and rumors of the Slider 3. So act whenever. It doesn't matter!

I hope someone enjoyed that! Sad part is, I'll buy one...
    03-05-10 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD