So last night I went out and got very drunk. This morning I wake up and I've managed to do something on my phone to make it now read out loud the texts and e-mails I receive. Very annoying. Please help me stop it!!
    12-30-11 05:33 AM
    So last night I went out and got very drunk. This morning I wake up and I've managed to do something on my phone to make it now read out loud the texts and e-mails I receive. Very annoying. Please help me stop it!!
    You may have downloaded an App like Vlingo or DriveSafe.ly, go to Application Management to review ur Applications to review what you have on ur phone.

Tap on the top of main screen , go down to options, then tap on Device, then Tap on App. Manag., (if u lightly tap on screen you,ll see whats running)
    12-30-11 05:52 AM
    You need to go to the Vlingo icon. Click on it and scroll down to the Safereader section and turn it off.
    03-05-12 06:27 PM
    First of all, LOL!!!! And secondly, yea you probably downlaoded an app that reads them. I have that happen to me in class before.
    03-05-12 11:14 PM
    Lmao its vlingo it runs in background with no icon.
    Annoyed the heck outta me taught it was drive.sfly till I uninstalled it and still had the same problem.
    03-07-12 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD