I have no been very active here since I got rid of my Storm (good riddance) and I have just bought a Torch.

I have tried searching the forums and google but my question was not directly answered anywhere.

I am just looking to find out if it is at all possible to automatically sync my facebook contacts onto my Torch, and I'm not talking about the manual way, go to facebook, select a contact -> create new contact, that takes forever.

I had a palm pre for example, and I could enter my facebook information and it would auto pull all the contacts info onto my phone, including a phone number if it was available.

Is there a similar app for the torch? Or a workaround even?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, just a bit frustrating, thanks in advance
    11-16-10 11:04 PM
    Yes the Facebook app has contact sync.
    11-16-10 11:29 PM
    as shansmi said there is a contact sync...you just have to look through the facebook app settings/options section and make sure u select the correct options to sync.
    11-17-10 12:04 AM
    No apologies are necessary especially since you actually searched before posting your query. There are always owner ready to help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD