My mute volume buttons do not function properly. It works when I'm in 'Now Playing' but when I am anywhere else ie. the Home screen it doesn't work. This issue recently occurred. I don't know how or why, but the buttons were working 100% wherever I was on my phone, the volume buttons and mute button would work.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Should I reload OS 6? Or should I go to my provider and get it exchanged with a brand new phone?
    11-07-11 02:03 PM
    I am no expert that is for sure, but the first thing I would try is a battery pull a few times. If that doesn't work then I would go through and delete any new apps or themes I have loaded to see if one of them was the culprit or do a restore from when I knew it still worked. Then lastly I would reinstall the OS. If none of those worked I would be off to the store and have them take a look.
    Just my humble two cents worth.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    11-07-11 02:40 PM
    yeah that happens ocationally to me, and aloso the volume up and down buttons dont work when that happens, and i do a reset, not necesarily a battery pool just pressing right alt, left aA and del buttons, try that
    11-07-11 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD