So when I first used the torch I just dragged and dropped folders into the torch. Now I had set it up to 'sync' media from itunes, and I feel it was a big mistake.

Instead of showing only the music I have on my torch, it shows ALL the music from my computer - its in the dimmed state to mean it isnt synced yet. I have tried turning this off, deleting any medissync files (which made it work like normal for a bit, then they showed up again).

So what do I do to make it go back? I dont want to do any kind of syncing anymore. No wifi, no anything, just drag and drop folders, that worked fine.
    01-17-11 09:47 PM
    I had the same problem with mine and could not disconected.
    I had to change my 1st torch becuase it got stolen and I havent conected in my new torch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 10:17 PM
    Same issue here. I want to get completely away from sync and just copy and paste mp3 files to the sd card. Maybe someone will know how to delete all the pending files. I have thousands.
    01-17-11 10:23 PM
    on you blackberry: go to options, device, application management. Search for: wireless music sync & delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Charlie_D likes this.
    01-18-11 12:03 AM

Thank you. I would have probably found it after many hours searching. That is what makes this forum so great; people are willing to share their knowledge to help others. Love the Torch 9800.
    01-18-11 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD