Hi all. I am new here to crackberry, but have been a long time blackberry user. Confession that I have never really taken advantage of all BB offers until now that I have my torch.
    Here's my problem/question- My hubby and I use a google calendar to keep our schedules up to date. He owns an iphone. When I got my new phone all setup I looked in the calendar and my info was in there in triplicate...once with my gmail, once with my ameritech (yahoo) email, and once with facebook (i didnt even know face book had a calendar option). So on a day I work when I open that day it show "work" in three columns.
    When I go into calendar options and choose gmail as my calendar view my husbands calendar doesnt show up. This is the only place he puts his apts. BUT it shows up when I select my ameritech (yahoo) email as my calendar view. I don't use my ameritech desktop calendar anymore because it wouldn't sync with my curve that I previously had, that's when we started using google sync. And though it is in my BB calendar now, it is not on my desktop....
    Moral of my question is How do I just get ONE calendar on my BB?
    03-14-11 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD