Hey
    My torch that I've had for a good 6 months recently messed up, big!
    The screen would lock its self when i slid it up/down (I had to double click the unlock button on the top left side, to unlock it)

About a week after that the touch screen stopped working completely.

Now, last week it was really laggy so i pulled the battery and it wont turn on now, I've looked through various guides and i cant get anywhere. I tried the 'How to repair a nuked berry' guide, it isn't nuked. I've taken it to my local phone shop and he said it was the battery, after receiving the battery this morning, it wasn't the battery.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks

Azz.
    11-24-11 06:07 AM
    Did it suffered any fall? U upgraded OS recently?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-11 11:23 PM
    If you have warranty, I'd recommend to switch the Device.
    11-26-11 04:27 AM
    Hey
    My torch that I've had for a good 6 months recently messed up, big!
    The screen would lock its self when i slid it up/down (I had to double click the unlock button on the top left side, to unlock it)

About a week after that the touch screen stopped working completely.

Now, last week it was really laggy so i pulled the battery and it wont turn on now, I've looked through various guides and i cant get anywhere. I tried the 'How to repair a nuked berry' guide, it isn't nuked. I've taken it to my local phone shop and he said it was the battery, after receiving the battery this morning, it wasn't the battery.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks

Azz.
    Are you saying at this point you can't get the phone to power up? No LEDs or anything?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-11 12:40 PM
    I had a similar problem with my first Torch. The touchscreen lost its calibration I'd touch one side and the opposite side would react. I took it back to my carrier and they overnighted me a new one. It's been a year now and I have had no other problems with my 9800. With major problems a battery pull can't fix, just take it back if you have carrier coverage.
    11-27-11 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD