Just got a Torch and its incredible.

But the only problem i have is that when i recieve a text or call etc. the speaker sound is very muffled. but when i play the ringtone or tune manually through Media Folder it is perfectly fine. because it is muffled it is alot more difficult to hear it in my pocket, and i even set the volume to 10.

Has anyone else noticed this happen to theirs? is it worth taking it back? or is there a fix for this? or am i just being arsey because i want my Torch to be perfect?
    11-23-10 03:59 PM
    My Torch has a big pop sound a split second before the tone starts - i rang my insurance company and they told me as its under 28 days old to take it back as it is a hardware not software issue - i know its not the same thing but it maybe of some help to you.

Just check youve not set your ring tones to base boost/treble boost etc - see if that helps. but tbh it shouldnt be muffled even if you have that setting on?
    11-23-10 08:11 PM
    all of a sudden it isnt doing it. so all is good.
    11-24-10 11:33 AM
    I am having the same problem.. How did it get resolved?
    11-29-10 03:38 AM
    Bumpity bump
    12-01-10 07:41 AM
    Just got a Torch and its incredible.

But the only problem i have is that when i recieve a text or call etc. the speaker sound is very muffled. but when i play the ringtone or tune manually through Media Folder it is perfectly fine. because it is muffled it is alot more difficult to hear it in my pocket, and i even set the volume to 10.

Has anyone else noticed this happen to theirs? is it worth taking it back? or is there a fix for this? or am i just being arsey because i want my Torch to be perfect?
    I had that exact same problem. It maybe the software but what I did was took it back to AT&T because I had other problems and they replaced it and now my phone works fine. First try re-installing the OS on the Blackberry and see if that fixes it. If not take it back.
    12-01-10 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD