How do I move an application like the voice recorder that is in the media tray to the "All" tray. When I hold my finger on the voice recorder icon in the media tray, it does not give me an option to move it to the ALL tray.
    01-26-11 01:42 PM
    try doing it from the media folder in the 'ALL' tray
    01-26-11 01:51 PM
    yeah the media tab is actually just a link to the media folder
    01-26-11 02:00 PM
    You people are killer! I used to know this when I first got my 9800 but forgot after using my 9780 for months now!

I thank you all!
    01-26-11 02:03 PM
    Were I live, it's not hard to get help when it comes to Blackberry.
    A dozen friends and 2 of my neighbours work at RIM and almost everyone I know has one although there are a few strays among my crowd, lol. I just BBM them if I want to learn something new.
    One of my neighbours showed me the Torch almost a year ago.
    When I ask him if he has new device he can show me he always starts off by saying, "OK I'll show you but then I'll have to kill you"
    01-26-11 02:08 PM
    Were I live, it's not hard to get help when it comes to Blackberry.
    A dozen friends and 2 of my neighbours work at RIM and almost everyone I know has one although there are a few strays among my crowd, lol. I just BBM them if I want to learn something new.
    One of my neighbours showed me the Torch almost a year ago.
    When I ask him if he has new device he can show me he always starts off by saying, "OK I'll show you but then I'll have to kill you"
    I see you go way back. I think my first RIM device was a 9XX series. It was like a pager and text only. I still have it along with my favorite the 7520 Nextel. Boy they made them bullet proof back then. The plastic was much higher quality than anything we see today! I would pay more to have a new RIM device with that quality, but today is disposable
    01-26-11 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD