Hi, I have a 9800 torch and a motorola s9-hd bluetooth headset and am having issues getting them to work.

I have established a bluetooth connection, entered the network code, and they say connection succeded. My issue is that they will not play the music through the headset, instead blackberry just plays through the speaker. The message says handsfree connection succeded, but the headset shows a red "x".

I have read many post stating to do a battery pull, delete connection and retry (likely tried 15 times), under options/bluetooth option/services, the headset, handsfree, serial port, dial up networking, audio source and a/v target control are all checkmarked.

I am lost with this and could please use some ideas

thanks in advance

sean
    07-17-11 10:44 PM
    You probably need to configure the Bluetooth options and check the boxes labeling headset in the Network Connections category.
    07-18-11 12:22 AM
    I agree. Go into Bluetooth options, and make sure all appropriate fields are marked. If all fails, I recommend these headphones through Amazon ($29)http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0040Z1EHY/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1310992393&sr=8-1. I kid you not, these sings have decent sound. Decent bass, treble. Pretty loud, and the BT connection is flawless! They work so well, I got my wife a pair. Oh, the are foldable and come in a cool protective case. Read the reviews, there are quite a few peope saying the are better than the S9 and the S10. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-11 07:39 AM
    Oh, here's my PIN...222237C0. Feel free to contact me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-11 07:42 AM
    thanks for the responces, i have been away for awhile. I finally got it going, I had to go into the bt options and uncheck the handsfree option, then it worked no problem. Very weird indeed, but now I can even use the volume and forward/reverse track on the headset.

thanks for all your help guys, much appreciated.
    07-25-11 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD