I have like 7+ chargers I collected over the years that I use in multiple cars, home, RV, etc. Would like to migrate them to the Torch (was using a Bold 9000).

Any opinions on if this little pigtail would work? Amazon.com: Motorola Mini-USB to Micro-USB Charger Adapter: Cell Phones & Accessories

Seems to have the best quality reviews I could find, and can get 7 of those hummers for $20 and free shipping.
    10-23-10 06:59 PM
    Why not use the charger, OEM or a compatible brand, that is specific to the Torch? You can probably get them as cheap on Amazon.
    10-23-10 07:46 PM
    Hello......Today i was having some problems with my Torch. It kept on freezing on me. Has that been happening to someone else. How did you handle the problem?
    10-23-10 07:51 PM
    I use them all the time. Works great. I like the little tether cable too.
    10-23-10 07:51 PM
    Why not use the charger, OEM or a compatible brand, that is specific to the Torch? You can probably get them as cheap on Amazon.
    These are only $2.90 each-- I have some quality combo 12v/120v units already ($30 range each) that I'd like to not have to re-buy for sure.

Just concerned that they will be fully compatible.
    10-23-10 08:00 PM
    Any USB mini-micro adaptor is fine. I wouldn't bother with so many... buy 2 or 3 and let the adaptor move around with the phone. That's one to use, one to lose in the car, and a spare!
    10-23-10 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD