It has got to be the touchscreen/trackpad combo. Having the ability to navigate a touch screen with the trackpad is a really great feature.. it speeds up some tasks and the ability to just use the touch screen when its convenient is great.. i love the combo.

I was really surprised because i had read a comment in the past about it being overkill, but it's one of my favourite features of this device.
    10-09-10 11:59 PM
    I find myself using the trackpad more often than the touchscreen. In fact, I probably wouldn't even mind if the Torch wasn't a touchscreen phone at all, if only I didn't like SureType so much.

Another underrated, or under-appreciated feature is the locking of the accelerometer when the keyboard is slid open. That was actually one of the main reasons why I switched from my Storm2. I wish I could open up the phone and disconnect the accelerometer completely, but sliding out the keyboard is at least far more convenient than locking each individual application through the menu.
    10-10-10 12:29 AM
    i agree completely.
    cant beat the touch screen with the best qwert keyboard available.
    10-10-10 08:01 AM
    Been using the Torch now for about 2 weeks and have used the physical keyboard maybe 5 times at most. Most times I forget that it's even there. But then I upgraded from the Storm1. Missing the sure press though.
    10-10-10 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD