Hi,

I'm experiencing a puzzling problem since the beginning of last week: a moire pattern has started to show on the screen of my Blackberry Torch 9800 (which I own since December 2010). At the beginning of last week this was a slight problem and I could barely notice it while one week after is has become so obvious that it becomes really annoying in some applications.

The moire pattern shows red pixels around the edges of what's being displayed on the screen, whether image or text. It is particularly heavy on dark backgrounds and rather light on white backgrounds

I can't figure out where the problem comes from. I've tried several battery pulls without success. I've also tried re-loading the OS (0S 6.0.0.668). Could that be a hardware issue ? I can't believe it since I haven't dropped the phone and it hasn't been drown into water...

I've spent time on the Internet and on this forum trying to find an explanation but no success either !

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help,

Pascal.
    11-07-11 04:59 AM
    the way ur describing problem it seems a screen problem, if its under warranty go to where u bought and have it checked
    11-07-11 08:07 AM
    Thanks. It is still under warranty. I have contacted my carrier for an exchange. Let's see...

Pascal.
    11-07-11 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD