I've searched the forums for an answer or a link to a seller, but was unable to find anything of use. I also searched google but was unable to find anything that said "this is compatible with the 9800".

I just purchased the iphone 4s, but I'm looking for a micro sim adaptor that will fit into my Torch 9800. The one I bought at Telus was to thick to fit in the sim slot.

If anyone has purchased one before can you link me to where you purchased the adaptor from?

Greatly appreciated.

Mike
    10-28-11 06:57 PM
    We using our sim from our iphone in the bb
    Did u try ebay?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 12:47 AM
    That's not even nessasary. The torch tray is tight enough for the sim to stay in place I'm using the micro with mine and no problems there just make sure the contacts are touching and centerd properly.

10-29-11 04:29 AM
    We using our sim from our iphone in the bb
    Did u try ebay?

Yes I've looked on ebay for different adaptors, but I want to be sure that whichever I order will fit in the Torch's sim slot. Many are to thick to slide in nicely.

That's not even nessasary. The torch tray is tight enough for the sim to stay in place I'm using the micro with mine and no problems there just make sure the contacts are touching and centerd properly.

That's one solution, but taking it out seems like it'd be a real pain, especially if I'm going to be switching back and forth between the iphone and BB
    10-29-11 08:19 AM
    How about you do what I did. Make your own.

Using a Micro SIM in an iPhone 3G | Hijinks Inc.

I actually used an old sim card, though it was more difficult since the plastic is harder/thicker. Though you can stick to what's in the guide. Works great!
    10-29-11 12:02 PM
    I have the adaptor u need. And i dont need it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-29-11 01:18 PM
    Honestly, its not necessary to buy an adaptor. I've been swapping back and forth between my iPhone 4 and my BlackBerry since August 1020 when I got the iPhone.

Just slide it in over the contacts and you'll be fine.
    11-04-11 01:05 AM
    I just purchased the iphone 4s, but I'm looking for a micro sim adaptor that will fit into my Torch 9800. The one I bought at Telus was to thick to fit in the sim slot.
    Hi Mike, have you gone back to the Telus store? I'd take it back and try out replacements there in the store before leaving. (If you don't like other solutions offered in this thread.)

Where in Canada are you?
    11-04-11 05:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD