Hi, I just got a new Torch but it came with all the mep code attempts burned. I live in Colombia so I don't have the dm3 option, what do you recommend to do? It is possible to use a turbo sim to "unlock" it?

Thanks
    04-26-11 04:44 PM
    Hi, I just got a new Torch but it came with all the mep code attempts burned. I live in Colombia so I don't have the dm3 option, what do you recommend to do? It is possible to use a turbo sim to "unlock" it?

Thanks
    i am fairly certain that dm3 is the only option after the mep2/4 code attempts have expired...

you might be able to find an online dm3 service to send in your device to be unlocked
    juanantonioangel likes this.
    04-26-11 05:52 PM
    I have no idea how does dm3 work but I will search if I can send my device. It is completely safe to send my phone to dm3?
    04-26-11 10:22 PM
    I have no idea how does dm3 work but I will search if I can send my device. It is completely safe to send my phone to dm3?
    It would depend on where/who you are sending it too... I would try to find a local business offering DM3 unlocking... The main difference between DM3 unlocking, and regular "unlock code" unlocking, is they DM3 requires the device to be hooked up to a PC, and special software used...

If you cannot find a local business, then a mail-in service might be your only options. Try to find a reputable company, even if the price is a little higher. You might try searching / asking around the fourms for some suggestions that people have used before...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 09:05 AM
    Find a local Unlocking store that provide dm3 unlocking services for Blackberry.
    There are also Websites for unlocking Blackberry Online that provide this service (You will need to send them your Blackberry service in order to get it unlocked.)
    04-27-11 01:08 PM
    yeah try craigslist or yellow book to find someone. they're not a lot of local unlocking shops and most of them don't. but your not out of luck!
    04-27-11 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD