Hi

I made a note in memo several months ago and deleted it from my phone. I have since added new memos and deleted from my phone. When I sync the first memo keeps popping up and I keep clicking on reject. I checked on the desktop software and the memo file says 0. I am told I may have to delete it on my computer but I have no idea where to look.

Also in the past week 2 apps no longer work, one was an auto back up and one is for Yelp. Neither one appear in the apps folder on the desktop manager. I deleted Yelp the other one just disappeared. Any ideas appreciated.

I have a Blackberry Torch
    06-02-11 09:19 PM
    I don't encounter immortal notes, but I do encounter immortal appointments. If you're synching with Microsoft Outlook, look for your immortal memo among the Notes in Outlook and delete it there. In my case an appointment I've deleted on my Torch (3x, actually) gets re-added when I sync with Outlook. Frustrating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-11 11:14 PM
    Hi

I made a note in memo several months ago and deleted it from my phone. I have since added new memos and deleted from my phone. When I sync the first memo keeps popping up and I keep clicking on reject. I checked on the desktop software and the memo file says 0. I am told I may have to delete it on my computer but I have no idea where to look.

Also in the past week 2 apps no longer work, one was an auto back up and one is for Yelp. Neither one appear in the apps folder on the desktop manager. I deleted Yelp the other one just disappeared. Any ideas appreciated.

I have a Blackberry Torch
    Using OS 6 Vers. 2647 latest update and I'm having similar issues with Memo Pad and I saved and filed but when I go back to look for it unable to locate anywhere. INFrMr: delete apps from your Application Screen in the Options menu (Tool icon)/Device Menu and Application Management, where it shows usage, memory useage and what is running in the background that drains your battery. I too had problems with YELP and TWCR apps and deleted them until bug fix is reported. Recently purchased new Torch 9800 at AT&T store on July 31, 2011. Returned first one next day bc of problems and this one works somewhat. Noticed today numeric keypad isn't working!!
    08-22-11 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD