I have noticed that on my Torch, running 337, when I create a new meeting I don't get the invite attendees option.
    Has anyone found this glitch or know of a solution?
    Thanks,
    JPM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 07:53 PM
    I have noticed that on my Torch, running 337, when I create a new meeting I don't get the invite attendees option.
    Has anyone found this glitch or know of a solution?
    Thanks,
    JPM

If you go into your calendar and select new appointment. Part way down you get an option for attendees: name or email.
    11-27-10 08:02 PM
    I actually stopped getting that capability with my GMail calendar. I changed the default to my other email address and it worked.

11-27-10 09:46 PM
    Hi kyleresq, same thing here, I am using gmail as my default calendar and I can't change it
    Are there any fixes for this?

11-27-10 09:57 PM
    The only fix I came up with was to set the "default" calendar to one other than gmail. That fixed it right away. If you only have a gmail calendar I am not sure of the fix - the whole "gmail sync" with 3.2 BIS has been disastrous IMO - I was getting thousands of duplicates in my calendar and my contacts were all jacked up so I turned off wireless sync for both.

11-27-10 10:17 PM
    thanks for the responses
    11-29-10 09:04 AM
    Anyone come up with a solution for this? My phone is doing the same thing. I had the BES admin reset my account once and that gave me about 2 weeks of "invite attendees" working, then it just disappears again.
    02-23-11 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD