Is there a way to make the "Favorites" overlay screen the default overlay for your phone.

So I do not want to see "ALL" as the first overlay and have to scroll right or left to get to the Favorites screen. I want Favorites to be the first thing I see when looking at the phone each time.

That way I can put everything I used in Favorites and simply see that first.
    09-05-10 08:34 AM
    That would be nice, but there is no capability to do that yet. You will see more customization options as developers play with OS6.
    09-05-10 08:42 AM
    That would be nice, but there is no capability to do that yet. You will see more customization options as developers play with OS6.
    just seems SO basic. why initially offer the different overlay screens (all, favorite, media, etc) and then not allow a way to set a the one you want as the default. maddening.
    09-05-10 08:49 AM
    I agree, there was a lot of discussion about this on launch week. I am certain it will be a future option. Let's face it we are the real beta testers, many of these issues may not be evident with a small group using the device for a few weeks.
    09-05-10 08:52 AM
    It would be nice if you could lock it on any screen so you don't accidentally scroll to the wrong one. I have done that several times.
    09-05-10 09:34 AM
    agreed on that one also.
    09-05-10 10:58 AM
    Is there a way to make the "Favorites" overlay screen the default overlay for your phone.

So I do not want to see "ALL" as the first overlay and have to scroll right or left to get to the Favorites screen. I want Favorites to be the first thing I see when looking at the phone each time.

That way I can put everything I used in Favorites and simply see that first.
    i don't understand what you want.. and i'm sorry for that..
    but as for me.. before i put the Torch in the holster.. i have the Favorites page.. so into the holster ( sleep) then out of the holster ( waking up!) and i'm still on the favorites screen.
    so i don't have the problem of scrolling left or right for the Favorites..
    i even saved some contacts on the Favorites/ ala Speed dial if i'm too lazy to open the physical keyboards.
    09-05-10 11:09 AM
    Hopefully when we start getting some themes we'll see some customization...but I still think they should add the option to customize through the phone options themselves. Not everyone can build themes.
    09-05-10 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD