My Torch was stolen yesterday and I replaced it today. My 3 email accounts set up with no problems. My Gmail and Hotmail account's email icon showed up right away but my work account did not have an email icon show up. I am receiving emails but they only show up in the message icon for the 2 other email accounts, social scope updates, twitter and text messages I deleted the work account and re installed it but no icon. I even rebooted the phone and no new icon. Anyone know how I can gemy work email account to show up?
    05-20-11 04:18 PM
    Might try resending the service books and that may help if you haven't already. If not you may need to check with your IT dept if it's a company email unless it's one you set up for work yourself if self emplyed ect
    giper54 likes this.
    05-20-11 06:25 PM
    How do I resend the service books?
    05-20-11 09:51 PM
    is the work e-mail in question associated with an enterprise? if so, you know they have those funky it policies..you may need to contact your it department before you can get access since your device was replaced
    05-20-11 10:12 PM
    Also try unhiding all icons, in case it got hidden by accident.
    giper54 likes this.
    05-20-11 11:34 PM
    The email works fine. I can send and receive emails they just show up in the message icon. I was able to figure out how to resend my service books but that didn't work either. I a trying to get an mailbox icon for the work account.
    05-21-11 02:47 PM
    Just figured it out. The account was hidden. When I did the show all it showed up and I was able to see that it was hidden. I unhide it and it is now where I thought it would be.
    05-21-11 02:51 PM
    Cool, glad you got it worked out!
    05-21-11 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD