This phone is in mintttt condition..... Its never been dropped or anything. Last week the lower row buttons (call.bb button, end and return) had started peeling off. I put on some tape called called rogers for a replacement. Were wednesday and I still don't have the new phone.

The phone goes in and out of my pocket ever 3 minutes and today I lost the buttons. Looked everywhere. Can't find them. Will rim bill me for this ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-11 04:07 PM
    I had the same thing happen, but I was out of my warranty. I ordered replacement buttons from Buy cell phone parts, blackberry parts, cellular repair parts, earbuds, wholesale & retail. It was about $11 & I received the buttons in 4 days.

RIM would not bill you, but your provider might depending on your warrant/insurance.
    06-01-11 05:51 PM
    I had the same thing happen, but I was out of my warranty. I ordered replacement buttons from Buy cell phone parts, blackberry parts, cellular repair parts, earbuds, wholesale & retail. It was about $11 & I received the buttons in 4 days.

RIM would not bill you, but your provider might depending on your warrant/insurance.
    06-01-11 05:54 PM
    I thought this was a known issue with early builds of the device. I seem to remember people complaining about this when they first came out.

It happened to mine, i just put a couple of small dabs of super glue on it and good as new.
    06-02-11 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD