"My only Issue would be, purchasing a case for it, I like cases like the iSkin for the Bold 9700 and the Torch being a phone with a slide out keyboard, there are a few restrictions with cases."

FWIW, I researched the hard cases after buying a $5 chepo on eBay. I finally ordered the AGF GRT case, and don't regret it. It's solid, the top cover is attache to the bottom cover, not the phone. Although I later ordered the AGF holster, the case [I]will fit[I] in the Koskin holster for the Bold/Torch. Both cases have the sleeper magnet.

I've had the Torch for a little over a month now, with no serious problems. I wanted a phone to replace my slider Samsung, with a full qwerty KB, touchscreen, and the ability to replace my Palm PDA. This fills the bill, and the ability to use my home wi-fi keeps my data usage down.
    GeoK likes this.
    01-13-11 04:40 PM
    I don't know if its just me but I cut back time on desktop computer a lot seens I got my 9800 anyone els? The only time I use my computer is when I put things on my BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kevin68104; 01-14-11 at 03:47 AM.
    01-13-11 07:41 PM
    I don't know if its just me but I cut back time on desktop computer a lot seens I got my 9800 anyone els? The only time I use me computer is when I put things on my BB.

I agree, if only my Online Classroom was compatible with Blackberries instead of iPhones, i'd be selling my brand new laptop on ebay!
    01-13-11 08:25 PM
    Some of the Torches are made in Canada.

Torch is NOT made in Canada.
    01-13-11 10:29 PM
    I don't know if its just me but I cut back time on desktop computer a lot seens I got my 9800 anyone els? The only time I use me computer is when I put things on my BB.

I know!! Simple things like checking the weather, or soccer scores (go Juventus!) are done by phone. It is so cool.
    01-13-11 10:33 PM
    I have a Canada 1 Torch.
    01-13-11 10:38 PM
    Me too! Loving this phone

01-14-11 08:07 AM
    Ok so I JUST got my Torch about a week and a half ago, only to find out NOW that there is going to be a TORCH 2!! OMG!! I will have to make up my mind whether I will return my Torch and go back to my Bold 9000 and re-upgrade when the Torch 2 comes out with AT&T!!! FML.
    01-15-11 07:05 PM
    Hungary, Canada, and Mexico, I believe is where they are assembled. Might be more but I think it's only the three.
    01-15-11 07:08 PM
    I love my Torch too, it does what I need it to do sooo well & I have had iphones & Android phones - nothing comes close as far as functionality. The iphone & Androids are better for media though but that's about all.
    01-16-11 02:28 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD