Just wanted to say thanks to all the very knowledgable Crackberry users that post on this site. I've had a handful of BBs in the past and feel that I'm actually able to use my device to it's full capabilities bc of this site. So helpful. I don't have to spend days pulling out my hair when I can't get something to work. Thanks from all the not really tech savvy people like me.
    11-12-10 09:41 PM
    totally agree crackberry forums are a great help
    11-13-10 12:24 PM
    They are the best Crack Berry Nation is awesome

I just wanna thanks to all of you who help me here with my BB You guys rock
    11-13-10 12:37 PM
    CrackBerry Nation ROCKS!!!!!!!
    11-13-10 01:12 PM
    Yes, this place is great, most people are helpful.. we know the ones that aren't...lol
    11-13-10 02:37 PM
    I remember getting my first BB and was completely clueless. If not for this site, I don't know what I would have done. I learned a lot and am glad to be able to pass on what I've learned to members that are where I was a few years ago. Thank you CB nation!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-10 02:53 PM
    It's forums like this that helps Blackberry grow. Thanks to all the helpful people who keeps the forum positive in building a strong community.
    11-13-10 06:32 PM
    I'm with Thanontos with my reply. Came here a few years ago with my first BB and a handful of questions. Now I've returned to help out with what I've learned and return the knowledge to others that are where I was a few years back.

CRACKBERRY NATION ROCKS!!!!!!
    11-13-10 06:36 PM
    crackberry forums ftw x
    11-13-10 11:10 PM
    This place rocks enough said.
    11-14-10 01:40 PM
    In every great forum, all that is asked is that you give back. We were all new to this stuff at one time ourselves. Somone helped us and now we give back. Keep the tradition going...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 01:47 PM
    In every great forum, all that is asked is that you give back. We were all new to this stuff at one time ourselves. Somone helped us and now we give back. Keep the tradition going...
    Very well said and it really reflects the view of most of us here
    11-14-10 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD