I love this phone and don't have any quality issues whatsoever. I'm an anal retentive electrical engineer and see no issues at all that bother me. Don't forget that software updates on this brand new OS can/will fix 99% of the issues people complain about. If you want software changes drop a line to RIM and tell them. Mine works great and feels great. I'm so glad I waited and didn't get an iPhone 4.
    Last edited by Robotaz; 08-14-10 at 12:05 PM.
    08-14-10 12:03 PM
    I love this phone and don't have any quality issues whatsoever. I'm an anal retentive electrical engineer and see no issues at all that bother me. Don't forget that software updates on this brand new OS will fix 99% of the issues people complain about. Mine works great and feels great. I'm so glad I waited and didn't get an iPhone 4.
    +1

Great phone. I owned the Iphone (had the Storm 2 at the time) for one day and rushed it back because I hated it. I'm sooooo glad I waited for this phone and didn't settle for the Iphone.
    08-14-10 12:06 PM
    Listen pal, we don't want any of your positivity coming into this forum. Now say it's garbage or you're going to get banned.
    08-14-10 12:13 PM
    I love this phone and don't have any quality issues whatsoever. I'm an anal retentive electrical engineer and see no issues at all that bother me. Don't forget that software updates on this brand new OS can/will fix 99% of the issues people complain about. If you want software changes drop a line to RIM and tell them. Mine works great and feels great. I'm so glad I waited and didn't get an iPhone 4.
    +2 My experience has been all good so far. Great phone, I have no regrets whatsoever.
    08-14-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD