BB Torch Users - Media File, Songs - how can I pickup listening to songs where I left off, instead of starting the playlist over each time I click on songs in the Media file?

There's probably a very simple answer to this ... I'm a new user

Thanks!
    01-02-11 01:07 PM
    Well usually I pick a song play it then I press the Stop button, and then when I'm ready to start listening to music again I press the Play button and the same song starts to play.

Is this what you meant? I don't use a play list, my songs are just on Random.
    01-02-11 01:33 PM
    Oh geez, I didn't explain my issue too well I want to pickup listening to songs where I left off - after leaving the music application. Once I leave the music application and then go back into it again, I have to find the song I was listening to, or chose another song entirely.

I hope this clarifies the issue a little more.

Thanks!
    01-02-11 01:47 PM
    Don't close the application.....

or there may be a 3rd party player with that ability.
    01-02-11 02:09 PM
    Thanks for the helpful suggestions. I think the mystery has now been solved .. and I feel silly.

While the song is playing, hit the stop button. Then choose "switch application". I was hitting the stop button, but choosing "close". I have a lot to learn

Maybe this will help someone else!

Thanks again.

01-02-11 02:46 PM
    ahhhh glad it was an easy solution

leaving the app running may cause quicker battery drain, but being able to pick up where you left is a plus for sure.
    01-02-11 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD