I never had the Storm and I'm not a fan of touchscreen only devices, so I'm loving being able to use both - keyboard for typing and touchscreen for everything else.
    Surpprisingly, my husband is loving his virtual keyboard. This is one of the strengths of Blackberries - CHOICES!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Heh. It's so true. No matter how big the touchscreens are on Androids, no matter how high the resolution is on the iPhone, no matter how many apps they have, no matter how good their web browser is, no matter how fast their processors are, I'll never consider using them because they're touchscreen only. It's a shame that all the other OEMs are infatuated by touchscreens.

But I digress: Personally, as a Storm user (SureType and SurePress makes it usable to me), I totally miss the TrackBall. While using the touchscreen is fun, highlighting text, selecting links, or anything else that requires precision is a real pain. I can't wait to have a device that has all of the above, plus a Bold keyboard to boot.
    08-18-10 05:35 AM
    Heh. It's so true. No matter how big the touchscreens are on Androids, no matter how high the resolution is on the iPhone, no matter how many apps they have, no matter how good their web browser is, no matter how fast their processors are, I'll never consider using them because they're touchscreen only. It's a shame that all the other OEMs are infatuated by touchscreens.

But I digress: Personally, as a Storm user (SureType and SurePress makes it usable to me), I totally miss the TrackBall. While using the touchscreen is fun, highlighting text, selecting links, or anything else that requires precision is a real pain. I can't wait to have a device that has all of the above, plus a Bold keyboard to boot.
    Clearly you've done your homework.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 01:12 PM
    having a Bold 9000 form.. the bigger screen and the bigger keyboards
    feels like a pipedream right now..
    so i settle for the next best thing .. the torch..
    and i'm so glad i did
    08-19-10 01:14 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD