I don't remeber ever noticing before but whenever I type there is a square "EN" up in the right top corner (stands for english)... Its kind of annoying me because I never remembered seeing it until now... Is this normal, do they all do it, can I make it go away lol...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 07:25 AM
    This has popped up a few times recently

Try the step here to turn it off:HOW TO: Remove 'EN' icon from screen - BlackBerry Forums Support Community

As for OS 5.0 this can easily be changed: options -> language -> language ID (automatic/show -> hide)
    historianheidi likes this.
    12-10-10 07:28 AM
    I don't remeber ever noticing before but whenever I type there is a square "EN" up in the right top corner (stands for english)... Its kind of annoying me because I never remembered seeing it until now... Is this normal, do they all do it, can I make it go away lol...

Options> Typing and Input> Language> "scroll down" Display Icon. Hide
    12-10-10 07:30 AM
    Under language / typing / keyboard options, uncheck the display language box (or it is named something similar to that). If you don't have other languages installed, you may have to install one to get that option back in order to change it. Then of course you can remove the other languages.

12-10-10 07:30 AM
    Wow, thanks guys (bbm hug smiiley)

12-10-10 08:46 AM
    OMG that's AWESOME!!!

I was thinking I did something wrong... Thanks sooo much for the info!
    12-31-10 11:58 AM
    Under language / typing / keyboard options, uncheck the display language box (or it is named something similar to that). If you don't have other languages installed, you may have to install one to get that option back in order to change it. Then of course you can remove the other languages.

I need to install the Arabic language. I had it before, than had to reload the OS again ( from RIM and under my country name) , but belive it or not, the Arbaic language module was missing.

Where can I find it ? thanks in advance
    12-31-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD