BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.2534 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 6.0.0.2534
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 6.0.0.570
    Software Platform: 6.6.0.212
    File name: 9800M_PBr6.0.0_rel2534_PL6.6.0.212_A6.0.0.570.exe
    File size: 172.65MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software from AVEA

Download From FileServe
    Last edited by rroyy; 05-25-11 at 06:20 PM.
    05-25-11 01:16 PM
    Error reading setup.
    05-25-11 02:51 PM
    Same problem. I can't seem to get the file downloaded properly.
    05-25-11 03:05 PM
    I thought you had a 9780 Nabooy?
    05-25-11 03:07 PM
    I do but my girlfriend has got a 9800 so I'm updating it for hers, you know.
    05-25-11 03:23 PM
    At least its not just me....lol
    05-25-11 04:15 PM
    Try downloading it using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox (or any other browser). It worked for me now.
    05-25-11 04:26 PM
    Could someone upload it to mirror. Downloading from this site is horrible slow.
    05-25-11 04:29 PM
    Try downloading it using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox (or any other browser). It worked for me now.
    Tried that but either stops in the middle of it because it seems to take too long or I get the other error. going to try maybe on my pc instead of my laptop.

either way thanks for the download rroy your work here is appreciated.:-)
    05-25-11 04:38 PM
    i suppose this doesnt come with Chinese input nor display. Am I right?
    05-25-11 10:44 PM
    Tried that but either stops in the middle of it because it seems to take too long or I get the other error. going to try maybe on my pc instead of my laptop.

either way thanks for the download rroy your work here is appreciated.:-)
    I had the same issues trying to download from the first link, but the second link in the parent post for this thread "FileServe Manager" worked fine. Here's the link:

Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe
    Last edited by mmcpher; 05-26-11 at 12:43 AM.
    Mrlovkim likes this.
    05-26-11 12:34 AM
    Here's a Megaupload link that I uploaded:

megaupload.com/?d=4UJ34Q7X
    bboyfiend and PhillyBurgh like this.
    05-26-11 11:13 AM
    I had the same issues trying to download from the first link, but the second link in the parent post for this thread "FileServe Manager" worked fine. Here's the link:

Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

Thank you sir.:-)
    05-26-11 11:40 AM
    I need the instructions on how to do this, I looked and can't find anything.
    05-26-11 11:57 AM
    Here's my short-version OS install guide if anyone needs a refresher...

ELITE1's Quick OS6 UPGRADE GUIDE

1. (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from your PC.
    2. Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer to do so, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, the browser is irrelevant though.)
    3. Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
    4. On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    5. Go through any 3rd party apps that have option to save settings to media card, and conduct Backup to media card from menu within each of these apps. (Examples: all Bellshare apps such as BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps such as Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; Show Me The Images; etc).
    6. Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
    7. (Optional) Use desktop program like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
    8. On PC, navigate to
      �64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
      �32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
    9. (Optional/Recommended) Run BB Boss or Shrink-A-OS/BBHybrids Tool.
    10. In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click on Loader to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions.

PS I've posted this before in other threads, but there always seems to be some people that appreciate a step-by-step each time.
    Mrlovkim likes this.
    05-26-11 12:49 PM
    Here's my short-version OS install guide if anyone needs a refresher...

ELITE1's Quick OS6 UPGRADE GUIDE

1. (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from your PC.
    2. Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer to do so, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, the browser is irrelevant though.)
    3. Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
    4. On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    5. Go through any 3rd party apps that have option to save settings to media card, and conduct Backup to media card from menu within each of these apps. (Examples: all Bellshare apps such as BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps such as Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; Show Me The Images; etc).
    6. Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
    7. (Optional) Use desktop program like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
    8. On PC, navigate to
      �64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
      �32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
    9. (Optional/Recommended) Run BB Boss or Shrink-A-OS/BBHybrids Tool.
    10. In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click on Loader to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions.

PS I've posted this before in other threads, but there always seems to be some people that appreciate a step-by-step each time.
    The last update I did was instructions using the desktop manager and went smoothly this way for some reason I am coming up with errors.
    05-26-11 01:12 PM
    Ok it seems to be working ok but I remember a much easier way to update and can't find it anywhere. thank you Elite.
    05-26-11 01:36 PM
    This is a good one, i like this its better than the leaked version seems smoother and quicker in all departments but then i got a UK unlocked phone.Downloaded it from web site was slow took about 1hour.
    I downloaded with Firefox no problems,on final boot up it got about 3rd along paused a few seconds then jumped about another 3rd then carried on as normal,restored my backup and all ok Brill :-)
    05-26-11 05:11 PM
    this is a good one, i like this its better than the leaked version seems smoother and quicker in all departments but then i got a uk unlocked phone.downloaded it from web site was slow took about 1hour.
    I downloaded with firefox no problems,on final boot up it got about 3rd along paused a few seconds then jumped about another 3rd then carried on as normal,restored my backup and all ok brill :-)
    There is simply no difference between a leaked version and an official version!!!!!!!
    05-26-11 05:38 PM
    Seems to be working really well for me except the cellular connection seems to be bouncing an awful lot... I'll leave it as is for a few days and see how it goes.
    05-26-11 07:24 PM
    There is simply no difference between a leaked version and an official version!!!!!!!
    Except for the 20mb or so difference in the size between this official and its leak counterpart. Not sure what the diff is but 20mb +/- a few mb means there is something different.

And fwiw, this OS seems pretty good so far. Will know more about battery life in a few days, but my last charge on .546 was 58 hours from 100 down to 20% so I'm hoping this is going to be similar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Cozmik; 05-26-11 at 08:07 PM.
    05-26-11 07:49 PM
    Except for the 20mb or so difference in the size between this official and its leak counterpart. Not sure what the diff is but 20mb +/- a few mb means there is something different.

And fwiw, this OS seems pretty good so far. Will know more about battery life in a few days, but my last charge on .546 was 58 hours from 100 down to 20% so I'm hoping this is going to be similar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The 20Mb difference is due to the language .cod files included.
    Please do not confuse people.. there is absolutely NO difference between a leaked version and an official version..Differences only exist with differente builds...
    tsells and homer1475 like this.
    05-26-11 08:56 PM
    The 20Mb difference is due to the language .cod files included.
    Please do not confuse people.. there is absolutely NO difference between a leaked version and an official version..Differences only exist with differente builds...
    Well thanks for clearing that up, as I was a little 'confused' myself regarding that OS size diff.

Size between leaked and official aside, so far .570 is solid.
    05-26-11 09:54 PM
    i was running the 570 leak and decided to see if this version would show as an upgrade if I tried to install it. For some reason it showed that there was an upgrade to the system software. Everything else appeared to be up to date. Not sure what that's all about but I did the upgrade anyways.
    05-26-11 11:21 PM
    is this multy languange ... i mean is that any cjk in side ?
    05-27-11 11:40 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD